Delaware’s Injury & Medical Malpractice Leaders

  1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Medical Malpractice
  4.  | Hospital Errors

Get The Compensation You Deserve: Hire An Experienced Hospital Malpractice Lawyer

A hospital malpractice lawyer is a legal professional who specializes in cases where patients have been injured or harmed due to medical negligence or malpractice in a hospital setting.

Patients are at risk for serious health complications when a doctor or nurse does not pay attention to their symptoms or when he or she uses the wrong information to provide medical care. When hospital errors happen, doctors, medical staff members and hospitals can be held liable.

Our attorneys at Young Conaway Stargatt & Taylor, LLP, have over 50 years of experience helping victims of hospital errors and medical malpractice issues throughout Delaware. We understand what you and your family are going through, and we are here to help you every step of the way.

What Should I Do After A Hospital Error Occurs?

Hospital errors can happen for a variety of reasons. It can be difficult to know what to do after you or a loved one is injured or suffers complications because of a doctor’s or hospital’s negligence. We can explore all of your options and help you find the best resolution for you and your family.

Our hospital lawyers have represented victims of many different types of hospital errors, including:

These errors can cause serious complications, permanent disabilities and impairments that can result in additional treatment and care now and in the future. We also have a nurse paralegal on staff to help evaluate your case. Our lawyers know how to handle hospital malpractice cases, and we will aggressively fight to protect your best interests.

Schedule A Free Initial Consultation

Don’t wait to contact a hospital malpractice lawyer if you or a loved one has suffered due to a hospital error. Our law firm is known for helping victims get the compensation they deserve. To schedule a free initial consultation, call our office at 302-298-0370 or contact us online. We only get paid if we win your case.